The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) – for entrepreneurs only is a dynamic, global network of more than 7,500 business owners in 38 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Membership in one of EO’s 118 chapters is by invitation only; the average member is 40 years old with annual revenues of US$18.4 million.
To build the world’s most influential community of entrepreneurs.
Engage leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
Our Core Values:
- Boldly Go! – Bet on your own abilities
- Thirst for Learning – Be a student of opportunity
- Make a Mark – Leave a legacy
- Trust and Respect – Build a safe haven for learning and growth
- Cool - Create, seek out and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime experiences